FGS provides biomedical research, information technology and program management to federal, state and local government agencies as well as commercial sector companies.
- Public Health Research
- Systems Implementation
- Environmental Research
- Chemical, Biological & Radiological Defense
- Clinical & Outcomes Research
- Biological Testing
- Electrochemistry Testing & Chromatography
FGS awarded prime contract with the Department of Navy, Bureau of Medicine and Surgery (BUMED) to provide Epidemiological Studies under the Wounded Ill and Injured Program, September 2011
Under the Wounded Ill and Injured Program (WII), Focus Group Solutions, Inc. acts in support of NMCPHC’s scientific and technical efforts for the solution of disease prevention and health promotion problems requiring study, analysis, evaluation, assessment, interpretation, and development and delivery of evidence based, data driven, public health information. Fourteen projects, when fully matured, will tie together four key concepts; surveillance, prevention, intervention, and measurement while capitalizing on existing data systems and data collection tools.
FGS supports the Navy and Marine Corps Public Health Center by providing subject matter expertise in epidemiology. FGS Staff provides expert consultation, technical assistance, and expertise in epidemiology and biostatistics to staff and customers of the NMCPHC.
Additionally, FGS Staff:
- Assess existing NMCPHC mission critical databases related to healthcare operations and provides internal / external customer service support.
- Provides customers linkage to existing databases as well as training to develop professional skills for database utilization.
- Designs studies based on existing databases, answers inquiries, and produces reports.
FGS oversees coordination with Department Heads in the management of the data analysis and ensures the timely dissemination of the reports and results of studies.
FGS Team duties include:
Development and assessment of study protocols, direct participation in data collection, critical literature reviews, and results interpretation.
For more information on the Wounded Ill and Injured Program, visit:
| || || || |